2. Who would you elect as President?A war heroA wunderkindA B-movie actorA peanut farmerA womanizer
3. Favorite accessory?Cellular phoneFedoraPeace medallionRolex watchIron-ons
4. What do you like to protest?Nothing, I'm too busy making money.Pollution.Free trade.War, poverty and hunger.That evil Rock and Roll.
5. Your favorite mode of transportation?Commuter trainLear jetAnything that gets decent gas mileageVW minibusRasor scooter
6. Your drug of choice?TobaccoBoozeEcstasyCocainePot
7. Your favorite saying?LOL!Greed is good.Honey, I'm home.I am not a crook.Peace, man.
8. Where do you meet women (or men, as the case may be)Times Square.I don't, I'm happily married.A disco.Online.A Stones concert.
9. What are you afraid of?Nuclear armageddonPovertyThe draftCommiesAIDS
10. Greatest actor of all time?BogartHoffmanTravoltaSchwarzeneggerDiCaprio
11. Your goal in life?Getting rich.Bringing about world peace.Going public.Perfecting some nice dance moves.Having nicer things than the Joneses.
12. The perfect movie must include...Elaborate computer-generated special effects.A beach party.Gratuitous explosions.A dance contest.A drug trip.
13. Your favorite band?The BeatlesThe Four TopsPoisonABBAGreen Day
14. Which best describes your pants?Flared bottomsFlared bottoms and covered in colorful patchesHanging somewhere around my kneesDesigner jeansStraight-legged and neatly-pressed
15. What's your attitude towards oil companies?They exploit the third-world poor.I'm bullish on their stock.They're taking advantage of shortages to gouge us.They're part of that whole corporate greed thing, man.They employ Americans and encourage economic prosperity.